THE COMMONWEALTH DISTANCE LEARNING “MASTERS” SCHOLARSHIP
This mandatory “sit-home” season (due to the COVID-19 pandemic) is an excellent time to reconsider pursuing online Master’s degrees.
Through the Commonwealth Distance Learning Masters Scholarship, you could study a Master’s course remotely (from the comfort of your home) at a top University in the UK without paying a penny!
1. Be a citizen of an eligible Commonwealth country (check the attached document); Nigeria is inclusive.
2. Be resident in the country at the time of application.
3. A minimum CGPA of Second-class (Upper; 2’1) Bachelor’s degree OR a lower grade (e.g. 2’2) with relevant professional work experience.
4. The scholarship is fully funded and strictly for Masters study ONLY.
5. Applicants are ONLY to select their Master’s course and UK university from a list of eligible courses and universities (please refer to the attached document to see the list).
6. Fulfil the eligibility criteria to study their selected course in their preferred UK university.
7. Multiple applications can be submitted to increase your chances of winning but ONLY one course can be studied if eventually selected.
8. Provide evidence of admission.
9. Unable to fund a postgraduate study abroad.
10. One reference letter is required.
1. Academic merit.
2. Leadership potentials/contributions to community development.
3. Development impact of the course to your home country.
To apply, visit the CSC webpage: http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/distance-learning/
Application Deadline: 13th April, 2020
All documents must reach the CSC by 4th May, 2020.